[Steppes] Archery Practice Februray 16th

Archery Marshal archery at steppes.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 13 11:25:13 PST 2013

Just letting everyone know that we will be have a practice at Maggies
Macpherson's home this coming saturday.  HL William Blackdragon is bringing
out his combat archery equipment, so that we can put the fighters to the
test.

We welcome everyone to come out to join us for this practice. I would like
to see people from the rapier and chiv come out, and get a little practice
for the up and coming Gulf Wars.

We will be having a potluck afterwards, so if you do attend please bring
something to share, and some wood for the fire, and a chair to sit in.

I do hope to see you all there.

Lady Katharine.