[Steppes] Archery Practice Februray 16th

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 15 19:16:50 PST 2013

Regrettably something has come up and I shall not be able to attend
tomorrow's Steppes Archery Practice!  With our Archery Marshal's
blessing I shall plan to reschedule the Introduction to Combat Archery
for our next Steppes Archery Practice.

My most humble apologizes to all whom were looking forward to it as
was I.  I would much prefer to be on the field with you tomorrow than
where I shall be.  Have fun, play safe!

Regards,

HL Wm. Blackdragon  called "Ironwyrm"