[Steppes] Banner Painting Workshop II this Sunday

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 22:18:52 PST 2013

We are having a second Sunday workshop for those who want to paint silk banners. It will be at the same location as our monthly A&S nights, from noon to 4pm.
Gloria Dei Lutheran Church 1333 Beltline Road Garland, Texas 75040-3267The intersection is Beltline & N. Garland Rd. You will see a sign for a car-wash. Parking is behind the church.
We currently have three frame sets for $15. Silk is $5, for a 14" x 6' banner. Come learn about painting banners for your camp at Gulf War, Steppes Warlord, Elfsea Defender or just to hang in your home. Imagine the pageantry of processions of banners flying.
A reminder to those coming Please remember to bring a tarp or plastic drop cloth to protect the carpet, if you will be painting. Also, please bring something to put in the kitty for the utilities.

Lady Gabriele
Steppes MoAS

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)