[Steppes] Registration for Gulf Wars ENDS ON SUNDAY

Hrafn Olafsson hrafnolafsson at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 15:29:09 PST 2013

OK folks, we are getting close to the wire for Gulf Wars. Online pre-registration ENDS ON SUNDAY. If you register after that, or pay in person when you get to War, you cannot camp in the Steppes area because we will not have been allocated space for you.

If you are planning on attending war and camping with Steppes, please do the following things:
1) Pre-register for War with your group name as "Ansteorra - Barony of Steppes"
2) Fill out the Ansteorra Muster form
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/formResponse?formkey=dFE5YUpBdkxhSzNwNnR1Z0lkbGpQMmc6MQ&ifq)
3) Send me an e-mail (hrafnolafsson at yahoo.com) with the following information
   a) Names of everyone who is camping with you
   b) Type of tent (modern/period)
   c) Size of tent (with and without ropes)

Remember, pre-registration through ACCEPS will be available until February 24.

- Hrafn (Benevolent Steppes Land Dictator)