[Steppes] Porto Party Saturday Night

Duchess Conal duchessconal at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 19:24:57 PST 2013

Fair Gentles,

The good and noble Baroness Alys – as many of you know – had
sailed into the West. However, being as she is mortal, the elves refused her
and sent her swimming back – for a limited time only, with Tales from the West…
Come wish her well, seek her wisdom, and drink our bubbly beverages as we hold
a combined revel for the brief, but poignant return of Baroness Alys and for
Conal and Miguel’s 21st anniversary celebration.  The revelry begins before anyone arrives and
continues after most have passed out. Don’t miss the mischief, mayhem, and
mayhem - twice the mayhem, twice the fun I always say!

If you are lucky, very lucky, you may get a glimpse of the famed
and beautiful Guenhyvar… of legend!

When: Saturday,
February 2nd, 8 pm.
Where: House Porto
– 2125 Los Rios Blvd in Plano, TX 75074
Why:  Please see above. Repeat until you have a
clear understanding.

Vivite, amate, ridete,

No guarantees of Guenhyvar sightings. Drinks are to be
consumed responsibly – except by me, I live here. Waste is a crime. Free the
Munchkins!