[Steppes] Their Exellencies Airaklee Wolf and Ceinwen Swan

Roger Hooten rshooten at suddenlink.net
Wed Jul 17 22:29:54 PDT 2013

Good Gentles,

For those that I have spoken to and for those who may be interested, we have
been trying to make Ceinwen's dream of attending a Pennsic a reality. There
is someone in Steppes who has been kind enough to provide a reservation for
Airaklee and Ceinwen to this years Pennsic. For the rest of us, who are
interested in providing funds to help them cover their fuel and trip
expenditures; they are planning on departing D/FW on Sunday Morning, 7/22.
Anyone who would like to contribute - please get in touch with either
myself, Sir Fiacha, or Master Airaklee. Any amount is welcome.

With utmost regard,
Lord Richaredus Catta
Glaslyn.