[Steppes] Fwd: Steppes Artisan Call for Help

vmarsh at twmarsh.net vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Wed Jul 17 07:36:41 PDT 2013

Greetings, all.

Baron Llywelyn and I have a small store of six-foot tables that we can
bring from our house if needed.

Do you need help with gate? I can work a shift in the morning.

We won't be there for load out, but will help with set-up on Friday,
then clean up and tear-down on Saturday.

Our house will be available for brewing entries judging and I can carry
3-4 folks in my car to the house.

The address is 302 Sweetgum Drive, Cedar Hill, TX for those who will
need to drive there.

My cellphone is 469-879-5762 in case you get lost.

Mistress Xene Theriane,
mka
Vicki Marsh