[Steppes] Poll on Populace Meetings is on Facebook!

Melissa Koehler rhiannasmom at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 15 13:32:54 PDT 2013

Since I have some spare time, I thought I’d create a poll on the ‘Populace’ topic. From reading the current conversations and ones that I’ve initiated in the past, there are four points of contingency to define: what is the purpose of Populace, should business be discussed, where should meetings be held, and when should we have them?
I have written a series of statements on Facebook that you can ‘vote’ on. The polling format is set so that you select a statement that you agree with.

If you are interested in sharing your opinion, please stop by the Steppes' Facebook group page and vote!

Lady Katerina