[Steppes] Gulf War Celebration/fighter practice Saturday

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Fri Mar 15 09:32:56 PDT 2013

Mistress Rhiannon posted the following to Ansteorra-rapier:

Ansteorra is having great fun at Gulf War, but some of us had to stay and guard the home front. Come join me at Tietze Park, 2700 Skillman St, Dallas, TX 75214 on March 16 at 10:00 a.m.
Let's have some fun and fellowship and wish our friends well as they close out the war.