[Steppes] Welcome to the Steppes!

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Wed May 1 10:04:43 PDT 2013

Welcome to the Barony of the Steppes!

The baronial calendar (Dallas area) is here:
http://steppes.ansteorra.org/
It shows local practices, meetings, and Arts & Science nights. You can meet the most people quickly by coming to the Sunday practice.

The Kingdom calendar (Texas & Oklahoma) is here:
http://calendar.ansteorra.org/
The next fairly close event is Steppes Warlord, on Memorial Day weekend. I strongly urge you to attend; this shows most of what we do.

Here is the contact for the baronial Hospitaller:
hospitaler at steppes.ansteorra.org
She is Lady Antigone of York (Lori Ford), and her job is to help new people get connected. You will find her cheerful, helpful, and enthusiastic.

Again, welcome to the Barony of the Steppes!

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin