[Steppes] Meeting of the Order of the Oak

Baron of the Steppes baron at steppes.ansteorra.org
Wed May 1 17:20:51 PDT 2013

At business meeting, Genevieve and I set a date for the next Oaks
meeting... and then I failed to follow through with an announcement and
making reservations. The consequences are: 1) a sincere apology from the
Baron, and 2) the meeting is being rescheduled for 7pm on Wednesday, May
8th.

The location will be Two Guys from Italy Italian Restaurant, 11637 Webb
Chapel Rd, Dallas TX 75229. It is just south of I-635 on Webb Chapel, just
past Forest Lane on the right (west). This is the exit off of 635 for the
IMAX theater.

We have a private meeting room reserved under the name SCA.

We hope to see many Companions to the Order of the Oak there. There is much
to discuss, with Warlord XL right around the corner.

Regards,

Baron Duncan