[Steppes] Steppes Archery

Katharine Kavanaugh katharinekavanaugh at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 12:29:15 PDT 2013

Steppes Warlord Archer

Greetings from the fair Barony of Steppes…

Warlord is upon us, and soon we will be choosing her new Champions on the many fields of prowess. I, Lady Katharine, will be running the archery field, and I do hope to see all the archers who wish to become the new Steppes Archery Champion.
We have a lot of activities lined up for the weekend, so there will be a lot to do for both the novice to the Advance archer. We will be having a novice competition, with a Royal Round completion. Afterwards the Steppes Archer completion will commence, for us to find our new champion. Then following the Steppes Archer will be our William Tell competition, in which we will be competing in shooting  an apple off of Willie’s head.
Sunday we will be having the children’s competition, in which to find our newest young archer. With this competition a parent or guardian must be in attendance with their little archer. With limited marshals on hand we will not be able to supervise your tiny little warriors.
Afterwards we will have our competition for our Royal Huntsman, hosted by the handsome and courageous Sam ap Dewy.

Sat-
Novice completion- loaner gear will be available. During the competition we will have a Royal Round
 Steppes Archer will follow after the novice competition. No loaner gear will be available. The competition will have rounds of target shooting, along with the possibility of earning bonus points.
 Afterwards, we will hold the William Tell competition where participants will be able to take aim and shoot at the Baronial Willie. Let us see if you can take aim at the royal fruit, and when a prize

Sun-
Children’s competition- loaner gear will be available. Parent or Guardian must be present for the competition.
Royal Huntsman will follow afterwards in the afternoon. This will be held by Sam ap Dewey. I am sure I am misspelling his name, but without my access to my email, I have no clue. Lol.