[Steppes] Entourage Volunteers Needed!

Melissa Koehler rhiannasmom at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 11:40:55 PDT 2013

Greetings! I am seeking volunteers to attend Their Excellencies during Warlord. Shifts will run about three hours long and no experience is necessary.
This is a great volunteer job for those new to the SCA, so don't feel that you aren't ready, even if this will be your first event! Also, the Baron & Baroness have rented their own golf cart for the weekend, so there's less walking this year for the entourage! ;) If you're available, please message me at rhiannasmom @ yahoo.com with your time preference and any special requests you have, such as needing to stay indoors.
Thank you!
Lady Katerina
Co-Steward of Warlord XL