[Steppes] Steppes A&S Night

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 21:27:42 PDT 2013

Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, 1333 Beltline Rd. in Garland.
This is the intersection of Beltline & Garland Rd. Parking is behind the church.Come join us for an evening of conversation, fun. This month Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame will be demonstrating how to make your own custom braided hairpieces. If you wish to join in, you will need to buy hair, needle, scissors, rubber bands and thread to match your hair color. Please email me at Katheryn.Cunningghame at gmail.com or call me at 214-802-3395 if you have specific questions on the supplies.
Please bring a contribution for the kitty to help cover the cost of the electricity we use. This site is free for us, but the donations are very appreciated by the small congregation here.

Lady Gabriele
Steppes MoAS