[Steppes] Warlord XLI

Dawn dawnangeliquerose at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 15:35:59 PDT 2014

WARLORD XLI APPROACHES!

Memorial Day Weekend
Friday, May 23- Monday, May 26, 2014

COMPETE FOR THE TITLES OF:
STEPPES WARLORD
STEPPES CHAMPION
STEPPES ARCHER
STEPPES BARD

Site location:
Canton First Monday Trade Days
800 Flea Market Rd., Canton, TX 75103

Site opens Friday at 5 pm and closes Monday at 10 am.  Gate closes Sunday at noon.

Site Fees:
	* Adult- $20
	* Youth Site Fee(age 6-17) -$10
	* Children under 5 - free
	* Family Max (limited to mundane household members only) -$60
	* NMS- $5
	* Merchant Fees (Hall)-$25
	* Merchant Fees (Outside)-$15
	* RV: $20 / day full hook up
	* RV: $15 / day water & elec only
Steward: Lady AEsileif Geirfinnsdottir
Merchant Coordinator: HL Lady Lyneya de Grey
Gate Coordinator: Ronan of Kyngscreke

My apologies to anyone who saw the first Black Star announcement for Warlord XLI.  There was a typo in the email address.  The correct email address for Warlord is steppeswarlordxli at gmail.com  I just checked it; it's working fine; again my apologies for anyone that had issues with emailing.

We are currently working on a jam-packed schedule, and I will send a followup notice when it is posted on the website and Facebook event page.

For more information, the website and Facebook event page are both updated.

Website: http://steppes.ansteorra.org/Warlord/index.phtml
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/257245157790111/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Pets are allowed as long as they are on a leash & under the owners control at all times; only service animals are allowed in the hall.
Canton is a dry town. Absolutely NO alcohol inside the hall. NO Underage Drinking Allowed – Alcohol Policy is Strictly Enforced
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed & notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents.
Make checks payable to SCA Inc./Barony of the Steppes
$5 non-member charge will apply