[Steppes] Steppes Business Meeting 17 April 2014

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 19:23:36 PDT 2014

Steppes Business Meeting, 17 April 2014

The meeting will be at Spring Creek BBQ, 14941 Midway Road, Addison, TX. We have the back room starting at 6:30 for those who wish to eat dinner, meeting to start around about 7:00 pm. The more people who attend, the more we will have the room to ourselves. (The manager can't not seat people if it gets busy, and there are open tables.)

The 15 May 2014 and the 19 June Business meeting will be at the same Bat Time and the same Bat Channel.