[Steppes] 12th Night Thank You

Donita donitaschubert at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 20:45:45 PST 2014

Dear Steppes,

Please accept my humble gratitude for allowing me the privilege of autocrating your 12th night festivities.    I expressed this sentiment in person at the event, and I write it here: I did very little to make this event a success, it truly was a cooperative effort of the part of many, many members of the populace and I would like to thank them.
Thank you to the Crown for their support and presence
Thank you to our new Baroness Katya for being so gracious and kind
Thank you to Duncan and Genevieve for allowing a brand new autocrat to host their step down and guiding me
Thank you to my Site and Feast Steward Genevieve.  You are quite simply the kindest and hardest working lady I know.   You were a pleasure to work with and I hope to host with you again!
Thank you to Honour, Katerina and Susanna.  Without you ladies this event would not have happened.  Better mentors and examples of selfless service in the SCA cannot be found.
Thank you to my very own Swan Queen, Elizabeta and her dashing Musketeer Hrafn for adding so much fun to the day!  Photos, props, games color and drama!  All done with style and grace!  Thank you both!
Thank you to the many kind gentles that worked our gate shift and did all that paperwork and did it perfectly!  You are all aces!
Thank you to the musicians, dancers, singers and costumed characters that brightened the day!  We even had a mustached rapscallion take home a prize- personal event highlight!
Many hands made light work in setup and tear down, thank you!
Thank you to our merchants you were  great!
Thank you to the sweet kiddos that helped me with the door prizes!
And last, thank you to my son Connor.  I am so proud of you, you fine young man.

Yours in service,
Toryn

Donita