[Steppes] Some calendar information

Michelle via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 20 22:30:28 PDT 2014

forwarded per request;
Some calendar information from last Business Meeting:

9 November -- Populace in the Park.
To boost archery practice, which is hosted by Steppes on the first and third Sunday, Populace in the Park has been moved to the second Sunday of the month. This is held at the same Carrollton park that Sunday Fighter Practice is held, and the address is on the website.

13 November -- Business Meeting is combined with A&S Night in Garland.
This is a one-shot combination, to accommodate holidays and other schedule issues. The address of the Gloria Dei Church is on the website, in the calendar hover, and it's also posted below.

30 November -- Combined Populace in the Park with Elfsea
Because this is a 5th Sunday, we're getting together with Elfsea for a combined Populace in the Park. Her Excellency would like a volunteer to coordinate with Elfsea about this mini-event. If anyone's interested, please step forward!

Another Happening in early November is the completion of the Baronial fighter tabards for BAM. More on that schedule very soon.

December Business Meeting will be held at Siciliano's Taste of Italy in Garland. The address has been posted here recently, and it is on the web. It's back to the usual date of the third Thursday of the month. We get there for dinner about 6:30, if you wish to eat, meeting starts about 7.

December A&S is scheduled for its normal time of the second Thursday of the month. We will be finishing things for 12th Night, and will have a 'finish it' session for garb and other projects.

The Baronial Christmas party date and time and place TBD.

3 January 2015 is 12th Night! ACCEPS is up and available, so go ahead and get your ticket now, so you don't have to scrape up cash after the holidays!