[Steppes] (no subject)

vmarsh via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 26 10:44:27 PDT 2014

Greetings! I'm the new acting Treasurer for the Barony and I will be at Fighter Practice at  2531 Oak Creek Dr in Carrollton today. We should be there around 2:30.  If you need to talk to me or bring me any receipts or check requests, please come see me.

I will also be at Populace in the Park on 11/9 and at Business meeting and A&S night on Thursday 11/13. The Business meeting will be at the Gloria Dei Lutheran Church located at 1333 Beltline Road in Garland from 7-9 pm.
We will be working on the 2015 Baronial Budget, which must be turned in 11/30.
Please bring budget requests in writing to either of these meetings or email me at treasurer at steppes.ansteorra.org.

In Service,
Mistress Xene

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device