[Steppes] Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame April 24-26

Laura Birdsinger via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 8 18:14:01 PDT 2015

Do you miss the good old days? Do you remember the smell of campfire just
outside your tent & the melodic sound of bards singing in the background?
No electricity, just you, whatever you bring, and the day ahead. So do we!
Please come out and join the Canton of Glaslyn for the most exciting
weekend of the season! We are in need of brave, courageous, and strong
warriors to defend against the terrible Monkey Hoard that invades us each
year. Merchants are welcome. Chivalric, Rapier, Archery & Bardic Defenders
of the Flame will fight for the titles in addition to the Keepers of the
Flame, which are to be chosen by the Ladies of Glaslyn.

Site opens: Friday at 5:00pm Site Closes: 2:00pm on Sunday.
$10 for adults, $5 for children ages 6-12, children under 5 are free.
Family max of $30. A surcharge of $5 will be added for adult non-members.
Minors must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or adult over 21
with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents or
guardian. Checks to be made payable to SCA, Inc. / Canton of Glaslyn.

Pets allowed if vaccinated, leashed at all times, cleaned up after, not in
buildings, or left unattended. Site is wet in period containers only. Fire
pits allowed if no burn ban in effect.

If you have any questions or special needs, please feel free to contact (No
calls after 9 please):
Event Steward: Marcelle de Poix at 714-915-2611 or
hospitaler at glaslyn.ansteorra.org
Co Steward: Ysabel de Picard at 713-534-7927 or elizabethbkrause at gmail.com.
Site Address:173 PR 1536, Bridgeport,TX 76426
>From Dallas: Take best route to TX-114W, follow to Bridgeport, TX. Continue
to TX-101N. Follow signs.
>From Fort Worth: Take best route to I-35W. Follow I-35W North. Take exit
for TX-114W to Bridgeport. Follow TX- 114W to Bridgeport, TX. Continue onto
TX-101N. Follow signs.
>From Oklahoma: Take your best route to I-35S. Take exit 469, follow US-380W
to Bridgeport, TX. Turn right onto TX- 101N. Follow signs.
POSTS