[Steppes] Steppes make-up Archery Practice will be held today Sunday April 12th!!

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 12 05:17:26 PDT 2015

 Good Morning,
Defiance is how we are going to approach the threat of rain today!  We plan to hold our Steppes Archery Practice despite this afternoon's chance of pop-up showers.  Should we be caught under one of these scattered showers we shall move to the pavilion near the parking lot and attempt to teach those interested how to twist Flemish bowstrings.
So yes we plan to hold our make-up Steppes Archery Practice today at the Westlake Sports Facility's archery range today Sunday the 12th at 2PM in Mesquite 601 Gross Road (just about one mile east of 635).  Not calling for a garb day today due to possible scattered showers.  However you shall still need your folding camp chairs for a place to sit.  Water is provided by the site, should you want any other drinks or snacks feel free to bring them.  Steppes does keep a limited amount of loaner archery equipment you may borrow should you not have your own and we have veteran archers willing to help get you started or help hone your existing skills.
Come join us for a enjoyable afternoon of lofting feathered shafts down range!!  Hope to see you there!
Regards,
HL William Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm" Interim Steppes Archery Marshal & Steppes Archer