[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice Sunday 19th is a go!!

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Apr 18 09:52:24 PDT 2015

 Greetings!!
Diviners claim a sunny and warm day all day for tomorrow's our Steppes Archery Practice April 19th!
Our Steppes Archery Practices are held on the first & third Sunday's of each month at the Westlake Sports Facility 601 Gross Road (that's about one mile east of 635, look for the Westlake Park sign on the right) in Mesquite at 2PM - 6PM.
Camp chairs are recommended as there is little seating near the archery range, shade is provided by a very large oak next to the range.  Ice water is provided by the site, feel free to bring any other drinks and/or snacks you may wish.  Steppes provides a limited amount of loaner archery equipment should not have your own and we have veteran archers willing to help you get started or assist in honing your current skill.
Garb is requested but not required, major reasons are to help promote our local group and help you learn to shoot in your garb.  The costume you like might not always work for archery (aka "puffy sleeves") without some adjustments.  Better to find out at practice than during a match!
Looking forward to a great day of lofting feathered shafts downrange tomorrow, hope to see you there!
HL William Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"  Interim Archery Marshal Steppes & Steppes Archery Champion