[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice is today Sunday Aug. 16th 2015:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 16 07:37:19 PDT 2015

 Good morning Lords & Ladies,
Just to confirm the answer to the question many asked yesterday, YES, of course we plan to hold Steppes Archery Practice today!
We have no need of weather Diviners to tell us the weather shall be sunny and warm still a perfect summer day to fling wooden shafts down range!
Steppes Archery Practice is held upon the Westlake Sports Facility range behind the tennis courts in Westlake Park 601 Gross Road (that is just about one mile east of 635 on the right) Mesquite.  Garb is requested but not required, folding camp chairs are a must, ice water is provided by the facility but please feel free to bring any snacks and/or drinks you wish to share or keep yourselves hydrated.  There is a limited amount of loaner gear provided for those new to the sport by our Barony and a number of veteran archers willing to either help you get started or assist you to improve your existing skill.
We hope you shall chose to join us!!
Regards,
HL William Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"  Steppes Interim Archery Marshal