[Steppes] Steppes July Newsletter

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 3 16:59:06 PDT 2015

Just a couple of problems concerning archery listings in the new Steppes Letter, August's (and any other month's) official Steppes archery practices are held on the first & third Sundays of the month.   And our Steppes Bowyer and Fletcher's Guild report within this issue is just our "SLAB" non-guild's report repeated (has nothing to do with archery)..
Otherwise it looks great!
Ironwyrm