[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice Sunday July 5, 2015:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 5 05:29:47 PDT 2015

 Greetings Lords & Ladies,
We hope you have not exhausted yourselves with your 4th of July celebration because today should be a great day for our first Steppes Archery Practice of July!  Pray come join us 2PM at the Westlake Sports Facility range, 601 Gross Road (about one mile east of 635 on the right) in Mesquite.  The archery range is located behind the open tennis courts near the pro shop, look for the SCA sign in the parking lot to point your way.
Garb is requested but not required (your banners are also welcome), ice water is provided by the facility but feel free to bring any drinks or snacks you wish to keep you hydrated & happy.  Do not forget to bring your folding camp chairs so you have somewhere to rest in the shade, it will be warm and a bit windy today our weather diviners claim.
Limited loaner gear is available for those whom do not have their own and we have veteran archers willing to assist you to get started or just help you work on those existing skills.
So pray come join us for a fun afternoon of sending feathered shafts downrange!  We hope to see you there!
Regards,
HL Wm. Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"  Steppes Interim Archery Marshal