[Steppes] question for consideration

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 10 05:37:22 PST 2015

I have a question/proposal that I would like to put before the barony at this month's business meeting.  It involves Steppes Warlord.

As you know, this event is near and dear to my heart.  I love this event.  However, Steppes Warlord has changed in nature over the last 10 or so years and I feel that something must be done to keep the event going.  An opportunity may be available and I want the group's opinion on it.

I will be addressing this question and your thoughts at the business meeting this Thursday, Nov 12.  The location is the Gloria Dei Lutheran Church at 1333 Beltline Rd in Garland.

I would like to request that speculation, conjecture, and discussion on this matter not occur on this list or social media until after Thursday evening.

I look forward to seeing everyone at business meeting.

Baroness Ekaterina