[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice for Nov. 15, 2015 is a go despite the treat of showers!!

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 15 07:55:15 PST 2015

 Greetings,
Apologies for the delayed post, weather diviners are not encouraging as there is a threat of afternoon showers.  I would hate for folks to make the drive to practice only to be rained out as much as I would hate to miss an opportunity to shoot. However several have voiced they're willingness to take the risk so we shall hold today's archery practice despite the possible treat of showers!!
Steppes archery practice is held at the Westlake Sports Facility 601 Gross Road (that's about one mile east of 635 on the right) in Mesquite TX starting at 2PM and running until dusk.
Garb is requested but not required, loner gear and instruction are available, bring a folding camp chair to keep you off the damp ground.
Let's hope the showers remain north of us and we can get some range time in today!
Regards,
HL Wm. Black Dragon
Steppes Interim Archery Marshal