[Steppes] off-topic, help for orphans requested

suzanna herbalist via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 24 23:07:55 PST 2015

A co-worker of mine has a nephew serving in Afghanistan. While there, he is helping out at a nearby orphanage. At this time they are in great need of winter wear and school supplies. There are about 100 children between the ages of 4 and 17, both boys and girls. I thought if anyone had any remmnants of fleece or wool, maybe a yard or 2, that could be used for wraps, ponchos, cloaks, etc that might come in handy. Or outgrown coats, gloves, etc. Or any school supplies (no details on what all is needed, but I think, paper, pencils, crayons, that kind of thing?). There will be a box going over in January. If anyone would like to donate, I can collect stuff at 12th night to send. Thanks for your time.
And would someone please post this on Facebook, as I don't do FB.
Thanks
Suzanna, herbalist
Sue Rogers
suzannaherbalist at earthlink.net