[Steppes] Populace in the park today!

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 25 05:37:23 PDT 2015

To celebrate the new official status of Kyngescreke, we are moving
Populace in the Park to Ben Gill Park in Terrell. They have a large permanent pavilion under which all of the activities can occur including the new fighters tournament.

Bring chairs, maybe a table, definitely a snack to share, fighter gear and your art. Let's celebrate and enjoy the cool weather!

**We will be joined by some students from Bishop Lynch HS that are working on a video project. They will be filming us doing our thing.  The project is not for publication beyond the classroom. If you do not wish to be filmed, please kindly let these young men know.

See you there!
Baroness Katya

Sent from my iPad