[Steppes] Populace in the park

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 24 06:35:31 PDT 2015

The end of the month is here and it is time for Populace in the Park!  The temps are cooling down (OK, so low 90's) and it's tournie season again.

Please join me and other members of the barony and cantons at Oak Creek park in Carrollton on Sunday, Sept 27 at 2pm.  Bring a munchie to share, a chair and a project to work on.  We'll enjoy the weather, make plans for our next get-together and see what we can do about getting a Warlord Steward lined up.  You never know, a class or two might happen.

See you there!

Baroness Ekaterina