[Steppes] Steppes Newsletter submissions

Chronicler of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 24 18:34:24 PDT 2015

Notice to all that I will be spending my Saturday and Sunday working on the
newsletter. Any submission not given to me by the close of the Steppes
Populace in the park, will not make it into the newsletter.   I cannot flex
this. My job is not allowing spare time for a while.

I need it either in my hands ( I don't care if you have to write it on a
paper plate of napkin) or emailed to: Chronicler at steppes.ansteorra.org.
Facebook is not an option.

Thank you in advance to outgoing Hospitaler for her timely submission.

YIS,
HL Aurelia Yverneau
Chronicler of the Steppes