[Steppes] Tournament of Champions

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 6 09:38:29 PST 2016

Tournament of Champions! Please read through to the end, as I've got a lot to share.

First - Those of you that volunteered to donate a prize, would you please contact me and let me know the status of your item?

Second - I will be setting up a hospitality table to offer lunch to those of you in attendance, especially our champions. I am planning sandwiches, chips, and water. Please feel free to add to the table and share the bounty of our barony and canton.

Third - I am asking that Glaslyn be set up near us so that we can cheer each other's champions to the finish line. They are also welcome to join us for lunch.

Steppes Champions are Duke Sven Randullsson on the chivalric field and Duke Miguel Sebastian do Oporto on the rapier field.

Please consider joining us at this event. We will need a herald, banner carriers, and members to cheer on our champions. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Baroness Ekaterina