[Steppes] In search of a new MOAS deputy

Minister of A&S via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 4 07:39:38 PST 2016

Unfortunately my two year tenure as the Steppes minister of arts and
science is coming to an end as of the end of March 2017.  I've really
enjoyed my time in this position and wish it could go on forever, but as
they say, all good things must come to an end.

Therefore, I am in search of a deputy to perhaps continue on with this post
once my warrant is up.  Please contact me at moas at steppes.ansteorra.org if
you are interested.  Please keep in mind that the MOAS needs to be very
open minded towards all of the arts and crafts.  You need to put a lot of
time into this position.  There are meetings once a month that you will
need to set up and have activities.  There is the Enclave of Artisans at
Warlord to think of, though I would like to continue working on this.  And
of course, there is the Steppes Artisans event to support as well.

Sincerely,

Jennie Bainter
Johanna Jakobsdottir, AoA
Barony of The Steppes MoAS