[Steppes] Schedules for 2017!!

Chronicler of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 15 12:17:32 PST 2016

Greetings my Lords and Ladies!

As 2017 fast approaches, I want to confirm and update the schedules for all
practices, business and guild meetings and any regular activities that may
be going on our groups for next year for the newsletter

If you are a seneschal, marshal, guild contact or someone who hosts regular
meetings, please send me your schedule, and date and place of the FIRST
meeting of 2017, so I can project it for the year.

If possible I will update the Steppes calendar with all information I
receive (I haven't tried it yet,so I do not know if will be able to).

Also, if for any reason you need to change places of any of these, send me
a notice BEFORE the 1st of the month, so the newsletter can be updated
accordingly and on time.

Also, I'm still looking for articles and pieces to publish! Recipes,
fiction, stories, poetry, patterns, anything! I you think the Barony will
benefit from it send it to me and I'll see to get it published.

As always in service,
Ldy Safiya
Chronicler of the Steppes