[Steppes] Articles for January's newsletter

Chronicler of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 28 08:34:28 PST 2016

Greetings Steppes, Glaslyn and Kyngescreeke!

Happy Holidays! I hope you've had a wonderful celebration along your loved
ones and friends! We all have been taking a derserved rest, to the point
that I forgot to send the monthly reminder for newsletter articles!

Officers, please send your articles as soon as possible, I have a lot of
blank spots to fill! :)

If anyone wants to publish noted in the newsletter, please send them to
chronicler at steppes.ansteorra.com.

Again, Happy Holidays, happy New Year and see you at 12th night!

Lady Safiya
Chronicler of the Steppes.