[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice Feb. 7th 2016:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 7 07:48:23 PST 2016

 Greetings all,
Weather diviners claim we shall have a bright sunny day in the mid sixties with mild winds for today's first Steppes archery practice of February!
Come celebrate our unusually mild Ansteorran winter by joining us at 2PM on the Westlake Sports Facility's archery range at 601 Gross Road in Mesquite TX (about one block east of 635 on the right).
Garb is optional, camp chairs are recommended, ice water is provided by the facility, flush toilets are available if needed.  Loaner gear is available should you not have your own as well as advice from veteran archers to either help you get started or assist in improving you existing skill level.
So come join us on this bright sunny & warm winter's day to loft a few feathered missiles down range!
Regards,
Wm. Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm" Steppes Interim Archery Marshal