[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice for February 21, 2016 is postponed:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 19 06:56:32 PST 2016

 Greetings all,
I regret to say due to both having personal obligations either I nor our deputy archery marshal shall be available to marshal the range on Sunday February 21, 2016.  We plan to move this week's archery practice to the following Sunday February 28, 2016.  Tis' a very rare occurrence that both of us would be unavailable at the same time, but stuff happens!
We do apologize for any inconvenience the postponement might create however there is a high possibility we would have had to postpone Sunday's archery practice anyway due to weather diviner's forecast of rain on Sunday.
 So we shall be looking forward to seeing everyone out on the range for Steppes archery practice on Sunday February 28th.  See you then!!
Regards,
William Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"  Steppes Interim Archery Marshal