[Steppes] tabard making party on Sat!

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 18 08:43:29 PST 2016

I'm getting excited!  The fabric is arriving today, I have some errands to run for a few supplies, and I just drew the Ansteorran star that we'll use as our template.

Come help make tabards on Feb 20 at 1125 Beverly Dr.  (aka Austin Academy) in Garland.  Park around the east side on the drive going up the hill.  We will be in room 26.  I'll prop the door open at the end of the hall so you can sneak in.  I'll have a banner out.  FAIR WARNING:  GISD Band Solo and Ensemble will also be happening in this building at the same time.  Parking will be at a premium at the front of the building; park on the side.

We will need irons and ironing boards, scissors, sewing machines and black thread, and lots of people to help cut, iron, fuse, paint, sew, and pin.  Lots to do for people that can't sew.  I even have a couple of extra machines for folks that can't bring theirs.

Hope to see you there!

Baroness Ekaterina