[Steppes] Heraldic Consultation on Sunday

Oakenwald Pursuivant via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 23 11:28:32 PDT 2016

Oyez, Oyez!! My Lords and Ladies, and all Good Gentiles, pray thee
attend!!. This Sunday at 2pm, during Steppes fighter practice at Oak Creek
Park in Carrollton, our new Deputy Herald Lord Thomas of Eynsham and myself
will be having a Heraldic Consultation table for anyone that needs to
consult about a name or device or anyone that is ready to submit. Or, if
you are a herald your knowledge and experience will be treasured if you
would like to help out at the table. Lord Brian Clontarf has also
volunteered to help out, so we will have at least 3 at the table. If you
are ready to submit a name you will need 3 copies of the request form. If
you are ready to submit a device you will need 6 copies of the device form
printed in black line, 3 of which will need to be colored only with Crayola
markers. If you do not have the Crayola markers we will have some for you
to use. Submission for a name, device, or badge is $8 so please bring a
check or money order if you intend to submit that day. Our Exchequer Lady
Cristiana will be there around 4pm to collect your checks. We look forward
to seeing everyone on Sunday. Have a nice Saturday everyone.

 here is a link to the page with the forms

http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/submissions.php
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fheraldry.ansteorra.org%2Fsubmissions.php&h=5AQFrE1fz>

*Lord Dragos*
Oakenwald Pursuivant