[Steppes] Populace in the Park, June 26

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Jun 18 15:06:04 PDT 2016

Greetings to the members of the Steppes!

June 26th  is Steppes populace in the Park. We're making it a big thing this month and inviting everyone in the area. We would like to hold some mini tournaments with it. We'll have the big pavilion out for shade but feel free to bring more. We're also going to have a grill out, so BYOM. Bring a side dish or snack to share too. Hope to see you there!

Set up starts at noon and the party starts at 2. Oak creek park in Carrollton.

Baroness Ekaterina

Sent from my iPad