[Steppes] Steppes Business Meeting

Seneschal of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed May 18 15:53:51 PDT 2016

Greetings all,
We have our business meeting again this Thursday at Half Price Books
flagship store again.  Meeting starts at 7:00p

If you cannot make the meeting please send me your blurb via my Ansteorra
account so I can add it to the minutes.

As always the meeting is open to all of the populace, so please come and
participate.

Three things:
1. Please be on time, if not early so we can start on time to get everyone
out on time.
2. Everyone is invited to join us.
3. Please limit report to 2 minutes each.  We need to have the bulk of the
time spent on the logistics and finalization for Warlord.