[Steppes] Business Meeting Tonight - Populace Voting

Exchequer of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu May 19 05:56:01 PDT 2016

All,

Please remember that tonight we have at least one vote to be completed for
an at-large position on the Financial Committee.  We have also had a bit of
a changeover in our officers and need to vote about a couple of other
financial/bookkeeping items.  These votes are open to all populace members,
so if you are able to make the meeting please try to be there.  This is a
chance for you to let the officers know your opinions!

Regards,
Cristiana d'Avranches
Steppes Exchequer