[Steppes] Warlord Volunteers Needed

Oakenwald Pursuivant via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 23 19:15:33 PDT 2016

Greetings members of The Steppes! Warlord is upon us this weekend and we
are still in need of volunteers for many things. Loading and unloading
trailers,water bearing, setup and tear down, and other things. If you can
help with loading and unloading please see the shifts listed
below and email me back with which shifts you can help with.

If you can help with water bearing please let Lady Aesileif know you can
help if you have her contact info or are friends with her on Facebook. If
not let me know here and I will forward her the info to her facebook
account.

If you can help with setup and tear down, or anything else please contact
the event Steward Alain de la Rue @ 254-498-8828 (No calls after 9:00 PM)
or email baodphm at gmail.com.

Shifts for loading and unloading and volunteers so far:
Load-Out: Thursday 5/26/16 6:30pm – We will meet at the storage shed in
Carrollton to load the trailers. Jeff Cary, Charles Barnes, Misty Hosey,
David Brown, Makenzie Lechtenberg , Eric Gardner , Sarah Fynn , Sam Finnell
, Samantha Dorrell, Francisca Moreno , Gonzalo Munoz , Thorins Sykes, Bao
Pham, Aubrey Pham

Unload Truck: Friday 5/27/16 – The trailers will be unloaded on site.
Charles Barnes, Jason Haddock, Eric Gardner, Thorins Sykes

Load Truck: Sunday 5/29/16 – Loading of the trailers will take place during
the day as events end and structures are taken down. -Jeff Cary, Charles
Barnes, Eric Gardner

Load-In: Monday 5/30/16 – 12:00pm We will meet at the storage shed in
Carrollton to unload the trailers back into the shed. - Jeff Cary, Charles
Barnes, Misty Hosey, David Brown, Eric Gardner, Francisca Moreno , Gonzalo
Munoz

Once you let me know which shift I'll send you the address and gate codes
for the storage unit if you are helping at the storage unit.

Thank you again, your help is appreciated.

*Lord Dragos*
Oakenwald Pursuivant
Quartermaster of the Steppes
Barony of the Steppes