[Steppes] Steppes A&S Weekend workshop

JENNY BAINTER via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 19 15:48:04 PDT 2016

The next A&S weekend project of paper tape dummies will be on Saturday, October 29th starting at 10:00 a.m. Location will be our house at 13215 Whispering Hills Dr. Dallas, 75243. We are located near the intersection of Plano and Buckingham Roads which is the intersection of Richardson and Garland. We are 2 1/2 blocks south of Buckingham on Whispering Hills, which is part of NE Dallas.

I've heard from a number of folks who are interested so this may end up being an all day affair. We will make this a potluck lunch, so please let me know what you can bring.

For the "dummy" you will need an old long sleeve turtle neck shirt that can be sacrificed to the cause and 3" paper packaging tape (the kind that is fiberglass enforced). We use this instead of duct tape as that stretched too much. This can be purchased at Staples and is sku number 7-18103-46823- 7. They don't always have this so call around to find it. I do have some in case of emergencies.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'll be happy to PM you with my phone number just in case. Thank you!

Jennie Bainter/Johanna Jakobsdottir, MOAS

Barony of The Steppes
jenniebainter at msn.com