[Steppes] items available

suzanna herbalist via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 25 21:00:06 PDT 2016

Recently been cleaning out a storage unit for a friend. Have the following available. Contact me if you might be interested and we can make arrangements.

1. Musical instrument - don't know whether to call it a dulcimer or psaltry or zither. Trapezoidal wooden sound box, 15 strings (paired on one side), no frets, about 8 x 15 inches. No hammers or picks found with it. Needs to be tuned, I think. Around sound hole is an abstract tree-like design and the word "nepenenoyka" - but some of the letters look like they might be Cyrillic, not Latin.

2. A box of lace, various lengths and designs, varying from 1 to about 4 inches wide, mostly white, probably vintage.

3. Large amount of embroidery supplies, including at least a dozen hoops, mostly wood but some plastic, most in the 10 inch size but some smaller; 3 boxes of embroidery floss wound on floss keepers; a number of pieces of Aida cloth, most 14-count, 1 18-count, several bolts not identified by size (and I don't know how to size it); several partially complete counted cross-stitch pieces, some of which look nice if I only did counted cross-stitch.

All of the above free to good home(s).

Also
4. several pieces of silver-plate hollowware, including coffee/tea pot, pitcher, sugar bowl, 2 round trays, large chalice or giant brandy snifter - available cheap but not free.

Please pass this along to anyone who might be interested. Thanks.
Suzanna, herbalist
214-351-3907 or 214-546-3749
suzannaherbalist at earthlink.net
NW Dallas, near Webb Chapel/Royal (i35/635)