[Steppes] A request from the Office of the Minister of Arts and Sciences - Who does what?

Anne House via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Apr 7 06:29:52 PDT 2017

As I have mentioned previously, while I have played in this Barony before,
it's been some time. I remember a few people (Mahadi, Caireen, Robin) but -
as does happen with the passing of time - I don't know who does what these
days. To that end, I'd like to create a Doomsday Book - a listing of the
people of the Barony of the Steppes, their honors, specialties and what
they'd like to learn.

How would you like to see this kind of request - through a survey, or
individual email to the MoAS?

Yes, this is me trolling for teachers for our next few A&S nights, and
other individual workshops

Lady Kiriena Pevtsova
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of the Steppes

--
"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons."

—T. S. Eliot