[Steppes] Cat Foster request

Francisca Moreno via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 11 15:55:11 PDT 2017

Greetings Steppes!

As many of you know, Santiago and me I traveling to Chile for paperwork and
family visit on June.

We are looking who could foster our cats while we are gone. We do have a
pet sitter but I feel that 3 weeks is too long just for that. (yes, I do
worry!)

Both are indoor only cats, love to cuddle, and are somewhat demanding of
attention, as all cats :) Also they are completely up to date in their
checkups and vaccines

Akodo is pretty extrovert and playful and does not have issues with people.
He may have issues with other cats, he is used to be the alpha.

Soshi is extremely shy, he will rarely get out of his hiding spot for the
first few days when in a new space. But once he trust you he's VERY cuddly
and does not like to be alone. When nervous tends to eat too fast and
sometimes regurgitates.

Both are used to be by themselves most of the day, so they can be fostered
separately. Also, they are used to sleep at least part of the night with us.

Of course, we would provide all necessities and some payment as thanks.

If someone could help us with this we would be very grateful.

Thanks!

Safiya