[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice shall be held today 4/23/17 at Westlake Park's Archery range:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 23 10:13:46 PDT 2017

 Greetings Steppes,
Yes you heard right conditions are good, the weather is going to be great so we are planning to hold our make-up Steppes archery practice today!  We are missing our Steppes Archery marshals however our own former Baroness Katya and myself shall be there to officiate.
Looking forward to taking advantage of the day and seeing all of you there!
Regards,
Ironwyrm
PS:  BTW congrats to Baroness Katya whom is Glaslyn's new Archery Defender!!