[Steppes] Steppes Artisan, Aug 18

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 8 07:11:48 PDT 2017

Steppes Artisan Steward with some info about the event.

First, the schedule:
Site opens at 8am
morning court around 9am-ish
10am - judging starts
12pm - early lunch for brewing competitors and judges, move to judging site
12:30pm - general lunch
2pm - Princess Tea
4pm - judging concludes
5:30pm - evening court
7pm - site closes

Lunch will be a farmer's packed lunch with a soup, some chicken, cheese, crackers, veggies, and fruit.  It should allow for whatever dietary restrictions you have.

Brewing judging must be done off-site, please leave your brewing entries in your car, You can display bottles, but no samples inside the hall.  Brewers and judges will move to the offsite location for sampling and will hopefully return around 2.

I think that's it.  If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.  Thank you!

HE Ekaterina, aka Katya

*Please repost as needed.