[Steppes] Steppes Artisan

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 17 05:35:33 PDT 2017

Steppes Artisan is this weekend. Come and see what amazing arts and sciences our kingdom has to offer. This is a body of work competition; each competitor will have several different examples of their work on display. This is a great opportunity to learn about the arts and who is doing them. We hope you can join us!

First United Methodist Church of Cedar Hill
Gate opens at 8am, morning court about 9ish
Site fee of $15 ($10 with member discount) includes a farmers/sack lunch
Evening court about 5ish

Hope to see you there!

Baroness Katya